Optec® 1000P Vision Screener
The Optec 1000P is a quick and easy way to screen for essentials. This vision screener offers a full range of tests including: Acuity, Color, and Muscle Balance also allowing to test peripheral vision on the horizontal plane.
The Optec® 1000P with peripheral test and remote control includes:
- Accessory kit: dust cover, pointer, lens cleaner, headrest tissues, recording forms, and instruction manual
- One standard slide package
Additional optional accessories:
- Carrying case
- Plus lens (+2.25 D)
- Intermediate lenses available in: 20 in, 22.5 in, 26 in, 31.5 in, & 39.5 in (50 cm, 57.15 cm, 66 cm, 80 cm, & 1 m)
Clean and disinfect the forehead activator and surrounding area gently with disinfectant wipes or a soft, slightly damp, and lint-free cloth with 70% isopropyl alcohol. Clean gently and never spray alcohol directly on the screener surfaces.
- Test peripheral vision on the horizontal plane with
stimuli at 85º, 70º, & 55º temporal & 45º nasal
- Offers a full range of tests including:
– Muscle balance
– Contrast sensitivity (optional)
- Requires less than 2 square feet of space and weighs less than 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Stardard Optec 1000P package includes:
Adult and pediatric slides, plus lens (+1.75 D) and Allen test training flash card
How do I clean and disinfect the screener cover?
Clean and disinfect the forehead activator bar and surrounding area gently with disinfectant wipes or a soft, slightly damp, and lint-free cloth with alcohol. We have used 70% isopropyl alcohol to clean and disinfect our equipment surfaces. Clean gently with a damp cloth and never spray alcohol directly on the screener surfaces.
Headrest Tissues – Optec 5000, 2000 & 1000 Series (5000/pkg)