Stereo Optical Co., Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of vision screening tools and equipment. We specialize in products for employee vision screening in many different industries, including automobile, pharmaceutical, and the general office environment, as well as occupational health departments within hospitals as well correctional institutions.
33% of the world’s workforce has uncorrected vision problems leading to approximately $269 billion USD in lost productivity. Within the workplace, vision screenings or examinations are often conducted to ensure the minimum level of functioning needed to accomplish specific visual tasks. The screenings can be conducted upon employee placement and periodically throughout a worker’s career. Our tests provide complete occupational screening using accurate and easily understandable targets to help determine effective vision. This can lead to less financial and legal risk with work-related injuries.
We strive to deliver products and solutions of the highest quality. Please contact us if you have questions or comments.
SUGGESTED VISION SCREENERS INCLUDE:
- Distance/Near/Intermediate vision; Day/Night
- Customizable protocols for different occupations
- Auto-mode available for consistent screening procedures
- Electronic reports for easy record keeping
- With the Industrial slide package and a peripheral vision test
- Ideal for OSHA screenings
- View-in port large enough to accommodate safety frames
- Include Purdue Job Standards Booklet (guide with ‘norms’ for various job functions) to identify individuals requiring further testing
- Intermediate lenses available for VDT operators
- Distance [20ft (6m)] and Near [16in (40cm] lens systems
All tests are easily administered by staff, with no certification required. The models are light-weight and portable, with an optional carrying case. No service or calibrations are required.
Headrest Tissues – Optec 5000, 2000 & 1000 Series (5000/pkg)