Most Popular Model for Driver Rehab. Specialists
Optec 5000PG with Rehab w Glare (90289) slide package
Stereo Optical Co., Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of vision screening tools and equipment. We specialize in products for professionals in occupational therapy, driver rehabilitation practices & VA hospitals.
The role of vision in the operation of a motor vehicle is critical. According to ADED – The Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists, 95% of the information the driver receives is estimated to be visual.
Visual function important to driver performance includes acuity, field of view or peripheral vision, contrast sensitivity, glare recovery, scanning, tracking, and visual perceptual skills.
Warning signs to look for: poor glare recovery, inability to detect traffic light colors, change in depth perception, inability to read signs at a distance, collisions or near misses, difficulty driving at night, and problems with vision in inclement weather.
Vision screening is critical in identifying warning signs that can impede the ability to drive and evaluating visual function for safe driving.
We strive to deliver products and solutions of the highest quality. Please contact us if you have questions or comments.Contact Us
$5,670.00Add to cart
SUGGESTED VISION SCREENERS INCLUDE:
- Custom model developed especially for the driver rehabilitation industry
- Contrast Sensitivity Testing / Glare Testing / Day and Night Testing
- New, unsurpassed homogeneous illumination
- Includes F.A.C.T. contrast sensitivity – The industry standard
OPTEC PLUS Digital Vision Screener (C86002)
- Enables quick, thorough and repeatable results
- User-friendly interface
- An expanded library of tests with limitless customization including randomization and protocols
- Horizontal peripheral visual field test set in the manual or automatic mode
- OPTEC PLUS PG (C86004) – Advanced model with the glare recovery test and the ability to run existing tests under new glare condition
- Quick, repeatable and accurate
- Lightweight and portable
- Distance/Near Lens Systems
- Includes a standard 12-test slide package for driver rehabilitation
SUGGESTED SCREENING AND TEST SLIDES INCLUDE:
- Standard Driver Rehabilitation Slide Package (no contrast slides)
- Optec 5000PG with the 5000PG slide package (with contrast slides)
Note that the 5000PG slide package is only available with the Optec 5000PG and not the standard Optec 5000P.
OPTEC PLUS Smart Vision Screener includes an expanded library of tests in a software program. No slides are needed.Order from Store
Headrest Tissues – Optec 5000, 2000 & 1000 Series (5000/pkg)