Vectograms and Screening Cards
Stereo Optical offers non-vectographic and vectographic projector slides and screening cards of the highest quality. All slides are printed on a select piece of high-quality clear photographic film using two sheets of optically-clear glass to guarantee consistently high-quality optotypes and ensure the integrity of each test.
The Borish Nearpoint Card™ is a convenient, powerful tool that can be used to quantify many parameters of a test subject’s near vision in a comfortable clinical setting. Polarized vectograms ensure testing and training at actual distances.
- Acuity Astigmatism Projector Slide
- Adult Acuity Projector Slide
- Child Acuity Projector Slide
- Family Practice Projector Slide
- Multi-Acuity Projector Slide
- Acuity Vergence Projector Slide
Vectrographic Projector Slides
- Adult Vectographic Slide (half standard and half vectographic)
- Children’s Vectographic Slide (half standard and half vectographic)
- Adult Vectographic Slide
- Pediatric Vectographic Slide