EyeView Testing Software for Functional Vision Analyzer
Once a functional vision analysis has been conducted, the data must be stored for continued study and to aid in patient care. That is where EyeView® software from Stereo Optical Co., Inc. comes in. EyeView® Functional Vision Analysis software is a state-of-the-art tool that enables doctors to document patients’ visual acuity, glare and contrast sensitivity testing scores and monitor treatment outcomes. This software is customized for use with the Functional Vision Analyzer™, as well as with the Functional Acuity Contrast Test (F.A.C.T.®) contrast sensitivity cards.
Though visual acuity testing is relatively simple, contrast sensitivity and glare testing can sometimes be difficult to process and explain to a patient. EyeView® software documents test results and help practitioners communicate those results to patients as well as give visual examples of potential treatment outcomes. These visual representations demonstrate how the world looks to a patient based on their contrast sensitivity scores. Functional vision analysis with EyeView® software is useful in general, refractive, and cataract practices.
The software is downloadable with a link provided by our tech support group after the purchase of a Functional Vision Analyzer. A new license may also be purchased separately. Please contact us to discuss details.
- Enter F.A.C.T.® test responses directly into the system while testing and data is automatically checked for consistency.
- Receive instant F.A.C.T.®, ETDRS, depth perception, color perception, and potential visual acuity eye exam testing scores.
- Chart contrast sensitivity function graphs and generate report summaries.
- Export patients’ data to Excel spreadsheets.
- Generate and display a pictorial model of the patients’ functional vision based on their F.A.C.T.® contrast sensitivity data.
- Compare the way the world appears to patients based on placing their contrast sensitivity scores directly next to a normal-vision image.
- Perform pre- and post-treatment comparisons.
- PC platform (Macintosh not currently supported)
- Windows 7 or above
- VGA color monitor